Sunday, October 16, 2011

Zin-tastic!

I don't think I've come across a zin that I didn't like. A red zin, that is. Not white zin. Blech.

(Anyone else picking up a theme here? Are there ANY wines that I come across that I don't like? Not many. Proof can be seen here.)

Here are two of my all time faves.

Rosenblum Cellars Vinter's Cuvee Zinfandel


The Rosenblum Zin was a winner at one of our wine clubs.  It's one of my husband Sparky's faves too.  (I also found a neat write up about it at CheapWineRatings.com.)


This is what the label looked like when I first started buying it.


They've changed up their labels, and now it looks like this. (Took me a while to realize it was the same wine.)  





I actually had this just last night with a burger. I hadn't had it in a while and it was better than I remembered! Love this one with grilled red meat. MMMM.


Out on wineaccess, they have a list of producers to try...I haven't tried any of them, but maybe I should.

Anyone else think zins are as fantastic as me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!