Saturday, October 29, 2011

MMMMM...chocolate

I love chocolate and wine almost as much as I love cheese and wine.

I always thought that I didn't like dark chocolate. It's bitter, it's too strong...blah, blah, blah. Well, that is true if you are like my SIL and like 70% cacao in your chocolate. I do not. I like a nice creamy mild dark chocolate. MMMMM. My mouth is watering.

My favorites are Dove Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate Promises. 



In fact, I have a bag of these babies in my pantry as we speak.

You can also never go wrong with Ghiradelli (this is where you can find that really dark chocolate I mentioned above). And the Hershey's Bliss Dark Chocolates are pretty good too.

(Of course, any chocolate is better than no chocolate. That pretty much goes without saying.)

Do you have a favorite chocolate or will any chocolate do? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!