Sunday, October 23, 2011

Houdini

It may be rare, but if you ever need to "save" a bottle of wine for the next day, I highly recommend the Houdini wine preserver.

I got mine for my birthday, quite a few years ago, and LOVE it. Like, I bring it with me on most, if not all, of the trips I take.  It may be to my parent's, my sister's or my MIL's house. Wherever I think I might have to bring part of a bottle home with me.

I know that you may find it hard to believe that I can't finish a bottle of wine in one night, but typically I don't. I usually have 2-2 1/2 glasses, then save the rest for the next day. And the Houdini makes sure it's almost as good as when I first pop the cork.

Anyone else have any great wine preservers they use? Would love to hear about them!

(I would like to apologize now for any typos or any other randomness in this post. I realized at 12:54 am, that I didn't do a post for day 22 and I've had a smidge too much wine...a couple of blends if you must know. Sigh. This 31 days business is tough!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!