Thursday, September 15, 2011

One year blog-o-versary!

It's been a whole entire year since I started this blog. I was on maternity leave at the time. My baby is now 1. Sigh. Where did the year go? I had all kinds of plans and ambitions.

Funny how life gets in the way of grand plans. How does that saying go?

If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

More truth to that than I ever thought.

We've had a lot of changes in our lives in one short year. Buying a house, remodeling, moving, losing family members, our oldest starting kindergarten, our baby close to walking.

Slowly but surely this new house is becoming a home.  We've got all kinds of ideas for this house and I can't wait to get them all done. 

I was going to do a recap of all the posts I've done up to this point, but I changed my mind. I'm going to keep this short and sweet.  Thanks to those of you who've hung on with me during this year. My posts are sporadic. I know this may not be good for gaining or keeping readers, but that's just how my life is.

I do projects when I can fit them in between kids, cooking, cleaning and work.

I'm hopeful though. This house inspires me so much and I have so much that I want to do.  So, hang in with me for another year and we'll see where we end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!