Thursday, September 29, 2011

31 Days of...

Wine? 


Really? I’m going to do a post every day for 31 days about wine? Yep. Sure am. I think?


When I saw this post from the Nester, I immediately knew that I wanted to participate. But it scared the crap out of me. 31 days is a big commitment. What could I write about? I asked my sister if she was going to do it. She said she was thinking about it but was also skeered and not sure what to write about.


So, I wrote out a list of things that I’m passionate and had some knowledge about and I could come up with 31 posts for.

This is that list:

Then I started to think about what the posts would be about. I wanted them to have some substance, but I didn’t want them to be too complicated.  That narrowed it down to Books and Wine.  Once I had those topics, I started making a list of posts for each. Needless to say, I was able to come up with more posts about wine than books. But you never know, a book about wine post might pop in there too.

Aaack! Did I really just say I was going to do this? <insert f-bomb> (Did you know I’m a cusser? Yep, I am. In a HUGE way. I try to hide it, but I don’t do a very good job sometimes. I blame my dad.)

What about you? Are you in? I double-dog, no, triple-dog dare you. It’ll hurt less than sticking your tongue to a metal pole in the middle of winter in North Dakota. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!