Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Memories

When it finally comes time to take down all of the Christmas cards we get, I get a little sad. I love looking at all those friendly faces. People that live far away that I miss so much.


Well, I don't have to be sad anymore! Thanks to Kierste at Brown Paper Packages.


This was such an easy (and cheap) project.

I started it before I even had a binder or page protectors. After the kids went to bed one night, I got all the pictures taped onto card stock. Then, I typed up a quick description of how we celebrated Christmas this year and also the label for the front and year tabs. Next, I cut a couple of of pieces of Christmas-y scrapbook paper to fit the binder. I'd picked up a binder and page protectors at Wal-mart on my way home from work on one day this week. I think the total for all of it was maybe $6.

Quick, easy and a great way to preserve all those great Christmas cards!




What do you do with all of your photo Christmas cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!