Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So much to do and no time to do it

It's been pretty crazy around here lately. I've had to travel for work and we are still remodeling the new house. But, this weekend is the big move! Woo hoo! I know that I need to get before and after pictures up, but just haven't had a chance to 1. take any and 2. think about the order to do the posts.  They will be coming, I promise!

I've also been struggling with doing any other kind of project. I've got a list of things I want to do, but just haven't had time to do any of it.

Want to see the list?


Yeah, this is how I'm tracking all the great ideas I've been seeing on the interweb. I've got a "ToDo" folder in my favorites. Everytime I see something I want to do, I stick in that folder. And you can see about a quarter of them in this screenshot. And, I have a little notebook in my purse that has more stuff. Sigh. Oh, and I was looking for something I saw at Hobby Lobby today online. It was a cool monogrammed frame. Couldn't find it online.  I'll take a picture the next time I'm there. Very cute and would be super easy to do at home.

Here's a sampling from my ToDo list:

Pottery Barn Richard Leaf Planter

Hooded Bath Towel

Distressed Family Definition Sign

Marble Magnets

Why must work and family get in the way of my crafting? Sigh. Just kidding. Sort of. Wink.

Question, how do you track your craft or DIY backlog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!