Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's here! It's here! It's finally here!

Oh happy day! I got my IKEA catalog in the mail! I'm soooo friggin' excited! (Can't you tell by all of the exclamation marks?!?!)

I love IKEA, but here's the thing. I've actually only been in an actual store one time. About 3 years ago. Sigh. While living in Colorado, there wasn't one even remotely close. BUT, there were rumors that one was going to be built. Then, the economy tanked and nothing happened. Now, we are back in the north country and there is one in Minneapolis! Yay! (Right next to Mall of America no less.) 

Why after all this time have I just now decided to order a catalog you ask? Well, we are going to be moving out of our cheap, crappy rental house (I can't wait!) into a new to us house. This new to us house needs quite a bit of updating/fixing up. And, the kids rooms are going to be quite a bit smaller than what we've had in the past. And, IKEA has such great kids/organizing stuff. And, it seems like every room inspiration room I've been looking at online or in mags lately has something from IKEA in it. 

So, I thought it would be a good idea to get the catalog, that way I can dog-ear pages and circle the things I HAVE TO HAVE. This will make me uber-prepared for when we make the trip to the Twin Cities to see it all live and in person. I can hardly wait!

IKEA here I come (sooner or later)!

(The new to us house also means lots of remodeling/before and after posts....look for them this winter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!